Advanced Aesthetic Courses
Vitamin B12 can naturally be found in meat, fish and dairy products. All meat eaters, vegetarians and vegans can suffer from B12 deficiency which can be resolved with B12 supplements (injections).
Vitamin B12 plays a crucial role in the functioning of the brain and nervous system. It also contributes to the formation of red blood cells, which allows oxygen to be transported throughout the body efficiently. Other benefits include:
- Improves energy levels and reduces fatigue.
- Improves concentration.
- Supports healthy hair, skin and nails.
- Supports bone health and prevents osteoporosis.
- Improves mood as it decreases serotonin production.
- Regulates sleep patterns.
- Improves metabolism and helps with weight loss.
- Boosts the immune system.
Plus many more benefits that you will learn about during this in depth course
Injections – Aqualyx
AQUALYX is a long-lasting injectable fat loss treatment.
It is licensed for use in the UK for localised or spot removal of fat from areas such as the chin, knees, hips, thighs or under the buttocks. Clinical data shows that the application of AQUALYX is effective and safe, leading to an increasingly contoured appearance.
This course will teach you all the anatomy, theory and practical needed to perform safe and accurate treatments