Laser Hair Removal Model Slots
£25 per area RRP from £75 per area
SHR – Super Hair Removal, unlike traditional laser and IPL technologies, SHR uses rapid, low-level energies that provide a safer delivery in the destruction of the hair follicles. The treatment area is targeted by “sweeping” with the handheld machine head to ensure the treatment time is 3 x quicker than before.
This proven treatment method of incremental heating delivers better, more efficient clinical results than traditional laser and IPL methods. This “direct to target” SHR application is pain-free and enables the successful treatment of blonde and, in part, even white hairs, tanned and dark skins equally and efficiently.
Pre-Treatment Requirements for Laser Hair Removal
Please AVOID the following activities before waxing:
• Direct exposure to sun or a tanning bed within the previous 24 hours.
• Excessive exfoliation or scrubs in the area within 48 hours.
• Shaving the area or using hair removal products within the previous two weeks.
• Applying lotion in the areas to be waxed/Laser
• Consumption of alcohol or caffeinated beverages within several hours.
For Brazilian and Hollywood please AVOID the following in conjunction with the above activities:
• Sexual activity within 24 hours.
• Trimming the pubic hair less than ¼ inch long (Waxing).
Aftercare Requirements for Laser Hair Removal
The client should be advised that it is perfectly normal to experience some slight soreness, small bumps, and redness after their treatment. This should only last 24-48 hours, if the symptoms persist for longer, they can contact you for advice or if they become more severe, they should seek medical advice.
• Keep the area clean and avoid heat/friction.
• Only bathe or shower in lukewarm water and avoid scented products.
• Do not use a sunbed, sauna, hot tubs, or steam room.
• Do not apply a fake tan. • Avoid exercise.
• Do not touch the area with unwashed hands.
• Wear clean loose clothing.
• Do not go swimming.
• Toilet hygiene is extremely important to prevent infection.
• Gently exfoliate after a week if ingrown hairs occur.
Please note that The Hampson Training Academy is a COVID-FREE zone and all models are required to carry out a negative Lateral Flow test at least 48 hours before entering the building, this is for the safety of our staff and yourself. We appreciate your cooperation.
At all times there is always a first aider on-site at The Hampson Training Academy in case of an emergency.
With your permission, we may take photos and videos of your treatment for our social media pages and student portfolios.
If you would like to be updated with our regular model slots let reception know after your model slot and they can add you to our model slot group chat where we put first looks and exclusive model slots for regular clients to attend.
We also have an Instagram page and Facebook page where we do keep the model slots updated on there as well.
All model slots will take place at:
Ellion House, 6 Alexandra Rd, Tonbridge TN9 2AA
Products that will be used during your treatment:
All products that are used in your treatment are from our sister brand ProSpa beauty which has been developed within The Hampson Beauty Group. All products are sold on our online shop or at The Hampson Supplies shop that is located across the road from the academy.
If you would like to purchase some of the ProsPa aftercare products one of our tutors or receptionist will be available to take you over to the supplier shop and help you pick your items out. If not you can always visit the link below and add the items to your basket.
If you need any help or advice then you can call the shop or enter the live chat that will pop up on the Hampson Beauty Supplies Website and one of our advisors will be happy to answer any questions that you may have.